Trail-Gator, Tow Bar
|In most cases your item will be available in 2-14 days. Some items may take longer. Backorder Bicycle purchase requires full payment. Cancellation after 24hours results in 15% restocking fee.
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'')
- Attaches onto child's bike in no time
- The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use
- Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable.
- Costs less than a child's trailer
- Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
The Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow Bar converts an ordinary child's bike into a safe, towable trailer bike, whenever desired. To ride attached, simply unclip the tow bar from the stored position on the adult bike, extend it, and connect it to the receiver, which is mounted on the child's bike. When the child's bike is connected, the front wheel is lifted off the ground and a stabilizing bar prevents the handlebars from turning, leaving the adult in control of steering. Children can choose to coast or pedal while they are being towed, making the ride much easier for them.