|Delivery time:||In most cases your item will be available in 2-14 days. Some items may take longer. Backorder Bicycle purchase requires full payment. Cancellation after 24hours results in 15% restocking fee.|
ORDER TODAY - and receive your in-stock bike within 1-2 weeks with your bike fully assembled with in-store pick up , or have your bike delivered in a box with assembly videos.
** For a small delivery charge your bike can be delivered fully assembled and with a tech who will go over the bike and show you how to use your new electric bike! Call 705-320-9006 for details or choose White Glove Delivery when choosing shipping method.
A beautifully designed beach cruiser style electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting. Powerful 500 watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 13 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal assist and throttle mode.
- Step-thru frame for easy mounting and dismounting
- One-cable design connecting the display to the controller eliminating excess cables running to the controller.
- Built in USB charge point turns your ebike battery into a power supply for all mobile devices
- One year comprehensive warranty
Battery Upgrade Options
The Magnum Cruiser comes with a 13Ah standard battery option with a range of 48-96KM. If you wish to upgrade your battery and increase range, please select your battery upgrade options.
- Model: Magnum Cruiser
- Body Position: Upright
- Electric Bike Class: Throttle on Demand
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Motor: 8Fun – Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 500 watt
- Battery: Samsung / DLG / Panasonic 48 volt 13 ah (624 wh) – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Min and Max Range: 6.5 hrs / 48-96 km/hr
- Display Type / Readouts: Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD / Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 45 km/hr (32 km/hr throttle only)
- Frame Types / Frame Sizes: Semi Step Thru / 26″*457MM
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: RST, Neon-TNL,with oil suspension and lock system
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details: 8 Speed 1×8 Shimano Altus M310 / Shimano Triggers on Right Bar
- Cranks / Pedals: Prowheel 48T / Wellgo B087, Aluminum Alloy Platform
- Headset / Stem / Handlebar: Oversized, Tapered / Promax, Adjustable / Mid-Rise
- Brakes Details: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes with brake sensor with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Grips / Saddle: Flat Rubber / Selle Royal Gel (Brown)
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 30.4*400MM
- Rims: Double Walled
- Fenders: Front and Rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben 26 in (26″ x 2.15″)/ Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
- Bike Weight: 59 lbs
- Max Load: 265lbs
*Some assembly required if not picking up in store
0 stars based on 0 reviews