Tacx, Flux 2 Smart, Trainer, Magnetic
|Delivery time:||In most cases your item will be available in 2-14 days. Some items may take longer. Backorder Bicycle purchase requires full payment. Cancellation after 24hours results in 15% restocking fee.|
Now redesigned for 2019, the new Tacx Flux 2 Smart trainer still offers the same great features, but with key improvements such as a completely silent ride, a higher max resistance and improved riding feel.
The Flux is the a direct-drive trainer from Tacx positioned as the Neo’s little brother. It is aimed at cyclists who want a high-end trainer and most of the Neo’s features, but without the premium price of the Neo.
Direct-drive technology allows a more realistic pedaling feel and the trainer works well with training apps to adjust the resistance in a seamless way.
|Resistor Type||8 Permanent ferrite magnets & 8 electromagnets|
|Trainer Type||Smart trainer|
|Weight||23.6 kg / 50 lbs|
|Adjustable Resistance||Via app|
|Mount Type||Direct drive|
|Communication Technology||ANT+ FE-C , Bluetooth Smart open|
|Electronic Support Required||Yes|
|Maximum Resistance||2000 watts|
|Front Wheel Support||No|
For 2019, the Flux 2 Smart comes with a bigger resistance unit allowing for a higher maximum resistance, and it can also simulate a max incline of 16%. The stronger resistance unit, coupled with a larger flywheel means the Flux 2 provides a better ride feel in order to replicate the feeling of outside riding. Now with a max resistance of 2000 watts, you'll be able to do specific sprint training with ease.
Smart compatibility means you'll be abe to use this trainer with TrainerRoad, Zwift, the Tacx app, and many more. It uses ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart for communication and can therefore be connected wirelessly to smartphones and tablets. The ANT+ protocol enables you to train with your favorite training app. You can also use the Flux as a stand-alone trainer; if you do not connect the FLUX, it will simulate a flat road.
- Works with Tacx apps & Third party apps
- PC software via upgrade
- Automatic Operation
- Realistic slope up to 16%
- No descent simulation
- Power accuracy is within +/- 2.5%
- 7.8kg flywheel for a realistic, smooth ride
- 2000 watts max brake power (10 sec.)
- The trainer is compatible both with road and MTB bikes with 26'', 27.5'', 29'', 650b/c and 700c wheels
- Compatible with 130mm QR, 135mm QR and 142/148x12mm axle standards
- Compatible with SRAM and Shimano cassettes (sold separately)
- Campagnolo, SRAM XD/XDR, Shimano Spline freehub (adapter sold separately)
- Compatible with both ANT+ and BLE signals
What's in the box:
- 1x Tacx Flux 2 Trainer
- 1x Cassette Spacer
- Thru Axle Adapters
- Hex Key
- Power Supply
- Quick release axle
- 30-day Tacx Training Software Trial
- Instruction manuals