TOPEAK TETRARACK M2 REAR RACK
|Delivery time:||This product is available to order . (During Covid-19 expect production and supply chain delays ) call to see about specific delivery timeframe.|
The Tetrarack M2 rear rack system by Topeak attaches to the rear stay of full-suspension or hardtail MTBs without rack eyelets. Its quick mounting system with velcro straps is compatible with a wide range of bicycles and frame geometries. With a simple sliding mechanism, the top plate can be adjusted perfectly – independent of the fork angle.
The integrated QuickTrack™ system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and be released again at the push of a button. The Tetrarack M1 (prod. code 2296723) is a matching rear rack system, that can also be attached to full suspension mountain bikes.
• Rack attaches to rear stays of full-suspension or hardtail MTBs
• Quick mounting with velcro straps (requires no rack eyelets)
• Universal size, fits most frame geometries
• Sliding mechanism for easy levelling of top plate
• Topeak QuickTrack™ system for compatible Topeak Trunk Bags and rear baskets
• Including bracket to attach reflectors or lamps
• Material: aluminium, fibreglass composite, polyamide
• Attachment: attaches to rear stay with velcro straps
• Compatibility: Topeak MTX/RX TrunkBags, Topeak MTX bike baskets
• Maximum load: 12 kg
• Dimensions: approx. 42 x 33.2 x 14.5 cm
Weight: approx. 960 g
• Minimum seat stay angle: 30°
• Minimum tube diameter: 15 mm
• Required free mounting space: approx. 200 mm
• Seat stay spacing: approx. 95 – 125 mm
Compatible Topeak trunk bags and bicycle baskets available at The Bike Garage:
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag DX (product code: 2183352)
• Topeak MTX Trunk Bag EX (product code: 2183370)
• Topeak MTX Basket Rear (product code: 762113)
In the box:
• 1 x Topeak Tetrarack M2 rear rack system
• 1 x bracket for reflectors or lamps
• 1x 2.5 mm hex wrench
Mounting the rack on carbon frames is NOT recommended. Compatibility cannot be guaranteed for extraordinary frame geometries (e.g. seat stays run at an angle to the wheel axle).
If you are looking for a rack with velcro system for your road bike or touring bike, you might also consider Topeak’s Tetraracks in the versions R1 and R2 (prod. code 2296726 and 2296727).
Strut slot adjustments allow the rack top plate to be level independent of the seatstay angle
Adjustable straps with padded feet securely attach rack to seat stays
Compatible with Topeak QuickTrack® system bags
Compatible with KLICKfix® / RackTime® Snapit or Vario system bags
Clamp for rear reflector
TetraRack has a mounting length of 200mm. Seatstays and front forks must not contain any obstacles that prevent mounting TetraRack securely. Seatstay diameter must be larger than 15mm. It is not recommended to mount TetraRack on carbon frames.
Compatible with seatstays width within 95-125mm. Ensure not to exceed max weight capacity. ( 12kg / 26lb )