Shotgun, Tow Rope and Hip Pack, Set
|Delivery time:||In most cases your item will be available in 2-14 days. Some items may take longer. Backorder Bicycle purchase requires full payment. Cancellation after 24hours results in 15% restocking fee.|
With the shotgun MTB tow rope + kids hip pack combo, your mini mountain biker will be ready for any adventure – big or small.
About the shotgun MTB tow rope:
- Specifically designed for mountain bike families
- Shock absorbing stretch for a comfortable tow uphill
- Quick to attach and remove (stem loop + carabiner included)
- Load rated to 500lb / 225kg (suitable for big kids too!)
This combo pack also includes the shotgun kids MTB hip pack, the perfect place to stash the tow rope during your family ride.
About the shotgun kids MTB hip pack:
- Designed for mountain bike kids of all ages
- Unisex design featuring rad 'Shred Til Bed' animal print
- Dual pockets with waterproof zips and outer (for all weather protection)
Shotgun MTB tow rope
- 1.7m / 5.5 feet un-stretched – 3.3m / 10.8 feet stretched (polyester)
- Black alloy carabiner and pink paracord (5mm)
- Load rated to 500lb / 225kg (one size fits all)
- Product weight: 0.25kg
Shotgun kids MTB hip pack
- Adjustable to fit waists: 38cm / 15" (min) to 110cm / 43" (max)
- Length x width x height: 225mm / 9" x 80mm / 3" x 100mm / 4"
- Bag material: Polyester with PVC film on outer
- Not suitable for children under 3 years (due to small parts)
- Animal print orientation may differ from pictured
- Product weight: 0.20kg
Q: What age is the tow rope suitable for?
A: The shotgun tow rope is designed with kids in mind, but it’s suitable for adults too – as it’s rated to 500lb / 225kg.
For kids, we’ve found that the tow rope works best once they’re confidently riding a pedal bike themselves, usually this is once they are riding a 16" or 20" wheel bike.
Q: Is the tow rope safe for use on Ebikes?
A: We’re aware of many customers using their tow ropes with Ebikes and we haven’t heard of any issue to date. To minimise load on the Ebike motor we recommend the person being towed is also pedalling.
Q: Is the tow rope safe for use on dropper posts?
A: The majority of our customers use their tow rope on dropper posts and we aren’t aware of any issues. To minimise wear and tear on your seat post you should remain seated when towing.