Updated: July 11, 2020 for the period July 13 - Indefinite
YES, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY ON NEW BIKE PURCHASES OVER $500*.
CALL 705-320-9006 to chat about bikes, then buy online or at the shop using the following guidelines.
As of July 13, 2020, the HKPR District Health Unit requires customers and staff are to wear a non-medical mask or face covering before entering indoor commercial establishments. This includes retail stores. Masks are NOT required in outdoor areas. This is our protocol:
We are taking unprecedented in-store precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Customers must stay at the front of the store or outside. A staff member will greet you and will provide a mask for $1.00 if you have not arrived with one. As before ,gloves and sanitizer are available just inside the door. If you prefer or cannot wear a mask, we will grab the items you require and bring them outside.
- Repair bicycles must be disinfected using the Cleaning supplies found at the front of the store.
- Maintain a 6-8 foot gap between staff and customers. One customer inside the front door at a time.
- Buy what you need and go. This is not the time for socializing and lingering.
- Our Service Department is open. We are focused on standard tune ups and emergency repairs. Service is by appointment. Phone 705-320-9006 to reserve your spot.
- We have plenty of brand new and pre-loved bicycles in stock to sell. Detailed fitting on high-end bicycles can be performed by appointment. We'll get you safe and comfortable right now.
If you wish to chat by phone instead of in person, phone 705-320-9006. We're here to help.
*Before HST. Within a specific radius. Longer distances are available for a small delivery fee.