Ontario Implements Provincewide Emergency Brake
All 34 Public Health Unit Regions to Move into Shutdown
YES, WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
FREE LOCAL DELIVERY ON NEW BIKE PURCHASES OVER $500*.
CALL 705-320-9006 to chat about bikes, then buy online or at the shop using the following guidelines.
The Ontario government, in consultation with the Chief Medical Officer of Health and other health experts, is imposing a provincewide emergency brake as a result of an alarming surge in case numbers and COVID-19 hospitalizations across the province. The provincewide emergency brake will be effective Saturday, April 3, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. and the government intends to keep this in place for at least four weeks.
We are taking unprecedented in-store precautions to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- Patrons and staff must wear a mask or face covering inside . Ensure the mask covers the nose, mouth and chin (unless exempted from regulation). Masks use is also recommended outdoors whenever face-to-face with someone outside of your household (especially if you’re within 2 metres of each other). Sign in at the front door before proceeding inside.
- Repair bicycles must be disinfected using the cleaning supplies found at the front of the store.
- Maintain a 2M or 6-8ft gap between staff and customers. No more than 2 customers in the store at one time
- Our service department is open. We are focused on standard tune ups and emergency repairs. Service is by appointment. Phone 705-320-9006 to reserve your spot.
- We have plenty of brand new and pre-loved bikes in stock to sell. Detailed fitting on high-end bicycles can be performed by appointment. We’ll get you safely comfortable right now.
If you wish to chat by phone instead of in person, call 705-320-9006, We’re here to help.
Love Every Ride!